Things I LOVE.

After the failure of my outfits of the week segment I've been trying to think of something new that I can post about. I was unable to take pictures because my camera is broken and I have to take all my pictures with my Ipad. I'm really sad that I haven't been able to keep up with it. But here  is a new segment I thought of that I should actually be able to do without my camera. It's called "Things I LOVE" and I will be posting simply that, a list of things I love.  So look out for it every week! and keep dreaming....
love,
        hartley

p.s. here is the first batch of things I love!

      My Big brother Harrison (Harry) Today is his 19TH birthday!

 New darling dress (Forever21)

My new teal moccasins (Target) 
                                                                                      Brittish Flags! 
The best book I've ever read! If you haven't read the inheritance cycle then you need to!
                                                                       My Ukulele "Ukie"

Comments