Outfits Of The Week:

Hello,  I haven't written on my blog in an extremely long time, and I regret that. I've always enjoyed sharing the little things in my life with the world. I miss it! So.... I have decided to pick up my blogging yet again! For my first new post back to blogging I'd like to introduce a new segment I'll be adding to my blog; This is my outfits of the week. Below are outfits I wore this past week. I will be posting pictures of what I wore along with where I bought each piece. I'm excited! I will try my very best to faithfully update my blog from now on!
Dress: Cotton On(willowbrook mall)
Sweatshirt: Forever 21 

Top: Forever21  Skirt: Target(the belt was included with the skirt)

Sweater: Target Top: Forever 21
 Shorts: Target  Purse: Mulberry for  Target

Top: Forever21 Dress: Target(I get a lot from target) Necklace: Forevr21
Purse: same as above
 
T-shirt: Target boys department Skirt: Goodwill
Purse:Gift from my grandmother(made in Alaska)
                         Sweet Dreams....
                                                     love,
                                                               Hartley

Comments