School Supplies,

 I know what you are thinking "School Already?". I don't want to start school more than anyone else but one must be prepared! If you don't get your school supplies early all the cute ones are gone(especially the HelloKitty). Anyway, I have this weird love of school supplies!!! My favorite part of school has always been getting new school supplies every year. The love of school supplies is not just something only I am guilty of, it runs in my family. My grandmother is the stationary queen, and she taught me to love it as much as she does. My  mother is also guilty, I think that is why she  always encourages me to get new things every year. I still need to get a few basic things for school like pens and pencils and boring stuff like that. I also really really want something DreamHighy to use for school! I need to buy a Kirin art-school patch for my blazer, I wonder if they sell them??? Equipped with my darling new school supplies I will be ready to face my Junior year of Highschool. SCARY.... I'm already a junior! I'm soooooo glad I still have another month of vacation left!!!!!
Sweet dreams....
                             love,
                                     hartley
To write all of my many many notes in.....
Hello Binder to hold all of my papers....
Book covers for my yucky text books....
My new little friend! Everyone thinks that it's a raccoon so I'm naming him Nooky after Tom Nook.  





Comments