I MUST LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!

I just found out that my favorite singer only weighs 97 pounds!!!! I feel so heavy!!! Not that I would ever weigh that little but I really do need to lose some weight. If I where to weigh 97 pounds I would be sick! You do have to take height and age into account though and she is 5.3 while I am 5.6, but she is 5years older than me! Than again, she does preform and dance all the time and I spend most of my days at home watching TV..... I think that is suppose to make me feel better....
    Anyway, I could never not eat food I love it to much.  My love for food  is also why I have been letting my weight keep climbing lately. I weigh more then I have ever in my life. I think I need an intervention, I just can't stop eating! But after learning about how little my all  favorite singer weighs...... I know that I must do it!!!! So no more chocolate cereal for breakfast, no more bags of chips for snacks, no more fried chicken lunches, and I'm saying goodbye to cookies and ice cream for dessert. From today I will be a meat, Fruit, veggies Girl! I will be my goal weight again,and I will feel thin!!! Oh no!!! This is going to be hard!!!
 Please pray for me :)
      sweet dreams and happy eating! 
                                                      love,
                                                               hartley
                                            

Comments