We Got Married: Where to Watch?

A little bit ago I did a post on my favorite Tv show We Got Married. I was really excited to share my love of WGM with the world! I watch it almost everyday but I never mentioned where I watch it. So I thought I should write this so that everyone could enjoy WGM with me! I first found the Goguma couple on YouTube but they didn't even have the whole season. Although YouTube does have some WGM if you are looking for full seasons it's not the best. After I was failed by YouTube I resorted to Google for my WGM. There I found Wonderful Generation! Here you can find full seasons of  the following couples...
-Nichkhun and Victoria
-SeoYun and YongHwa
-TaeYeon and HyungDon(haven't seen this couple yet)
-David and Ri Sae(haven't seen them either)
-Won Jun and So Hyun
-Eunjung and JangWoo
-LeeTeuk and Sora
And these currently airing couples....
-Julien Kang and Se Ah
-Kwanghee and Sunhwa
-Lee Joon and Yeon Seo

Also for my personal favorite the Adam couple I discovered iTheTime. I am infinitely grateful to this site for introducing me to my favorite couple!!!! Other than the Adam couple they have a few of the couples that I've already listed from the second season, But I mostly just watch the Adam couple.^-^  For the first season of WGM you have to search a little harder. Dailymotion is the only place to far that I have found season one. This one takes a little personal navigation so I can't supply a very specific link but HERE will give you somewhere to start from. In Season 1 the couples time together was a lot shorter than in later seasons so there where couples constantly coming in and out of the show. Here is a list of the couples from season 1 there are quite a few....
 -Alex & Shin Ae (Ep 1-8, 13-34)
-Crown J & Seo In Young (Ep 1-41)
-Andy and Solbi (Ep 1-28)
- Jung Hyung dong & Saori (Ep 1-8)
- Lee Hwi & Jo Yeo Jeong (Ep 9-17)
-Kim Hyun Joong & Hwangbo (Ep 9-38)
-Hwanhee &Hwayobi (Ep 25, 29-44)
- Marco & Son Dam Bi (Ep 25, 29-44)
- Choi Jin Young & Lee Hyun Ji (Ep 25)

  • Kangin & Lee Yoon Ji (Ep 39-55)
  •  Hyeyong-Don & Kim Taeyeon  (Ep 42-54)
  • Shin Sung Rok & Kim Shin Young (Ep 42, 45-54)
  • Jun Jin & Lee Si Young(Ep 42, 45-55)

Whew! That was a lot of names. This just reminds me of all the couples I have yet to watch and that makes me happy! All of these videos are shown in parts. The couples from Season 2,3,4 are all cut to just show  one couple. But We Got Married itself  is actually shown with several couples at a time in one episode. The season 1 episodes are the only ones in this original format. 
I hope this helps you on your search for WGM and I hope that I'm not doing something wrong by putting these links up. Enjoy! Fighting!!!

sweet dreams....
                          love, 
                                   hartley  

Comments