HELLO SEPTEMBER!!!

September is my second  favorite month of the year because it is the month I was born in. ^_^ I am even more excited about this September because I will be turning sweet 16!!!!! It's a big new step for me to finally be 16. I never really thought growing up that I would ever actually have a  16th Birthday. It always seemed so far away and so old, but in 22days what I only dreamed of is finally coming true. Yikes! 2 years and I will be going to collage and now is the time when I am trying to figure out who I am going to be and do with my life. I'm scared of the future, a little bit exited but mostly scared. I'm ready for my birthday to be over with but I will also try to enjoy this September and the beginning of Fall. I can do it!!!!
keep dreaming....
                        love,
                                 hartley

Comments