For when your feeling blue......



This song is from a great k-drama called "Heartstrings" starring Jung Yong Hwa( love him) and the adorable Park ShinHye. If you haven't seen it, it is very cute and I recommend it! My favorite part of this drama however was not the drama itself but the music. The story and music are knitted into one and the music makes the story all the better. This drama has a lot of  different kinds of music, Ballads(that will make you cry), rock and even some Theatrical music. I highly encourage  you to search Itunes for the "Heartstrings Ost" and check out the drama to....
 
The song above was written and sang by the main character Lee Shin for his girlfriend who was having a hard time with her father and her pursuit of music. It is so touching and made me cry the first time I heard it. The word are Exactly what you would want to hear when you are feeling  blue and alone. So sweet ^_^.

Comments