Sometimes it can be really hard to be yourself. Like when your around people that are different then you are, or when your just confused. I've been in one of those moods the last few days when nothing really matters. It's like all of a sudden I'm really Hungary and nothing interests me . The worst part is that I don't feel sad at all or even frustrated. If I were to describe the way I feel in one word it would be "Pla!" . I've been watching 'My Three Sons" all day to day and a little bit of yesterday . I guess when you watch as much television as I do you can't help but feel "Pla!". The only thing I can think of that would cure me is getting out of the house and seeing people and talking to them. I don't get out all that much, and this week I didn't go shopping with my mom so I can believe that I would feel bad. Well I'd better go find something to do. Actually I should be doing my math homework with my dad ,but I think I feel to "Pla!" for my brain to work anyway.
Until tomorrow..........you know who

Comments