I just now finished a fun night with a fifth grader named Sidney. She is a very sweet person and she reminds me a lot of myself when I was around her age. It's always fun to talk with someone new. You get to acquaint them with all your likes and dislikes and you also get to learn theres. I to often wish I could go back in time to years when I was care free! Ofcource we all wish we were kids again ,but I don't believe that if we could go back it would answer all of our problems. When your young all you think about is growing up. But when your up all you think about is how you wish you could be young again. I think the solution to this problem lies in learning to make the most of life at whatever age you are. To enjoy and appreciate our present situation. So whether your in fifth grade or if you just turned 82 sit back and enjoy the ride because God is in control!Until we meet again..........

Comments