It's a bright sun shiny Sunday! I finally got my camera battery back from Barbie! I have felt so dreary this past week because I couldn't take any pictures. There were so many moments I wish I could have captured in time. I AM OUT OF SCHOOL!!!! YAY!!! Tomorrow will be my official first day of Summer and I can'r wait! Barbie our friend Brooklyn and I are hanging out for a day of Swimming and painting pottery tomorrow to celebrate. I'm going to try my hardest to make this summer memorable. I've already made a list of 80 things to do this summer and I'm going to keep adding more. I don't want summer to only consist of watching Mind draining Television . I'm determined to try new things and have new experiences, I also hope to grow closer to God in the process. It's hard when God starts telling you stuff. I mean it's what we pray for and what we want but we don't realize we actually have to do things that we don't want to Do when it happens. It's not all about you anymore it's about God and Obeying him. It's really hard at first but maybe after a wile what you want and what God wants will start to become the same things. Then maybe Instead of having to force obedience on yourself you will obey without giving it a second thought. I think that kind of life would be marvelous, but theres a lot of road between me and and getting there. Life is a journey! Until tomorrow...........

Comments