Dear reader! This weekend I went to my mimi's house for mothers day. We had lots of fun playing crochet and ninja. I like a my family although we are all shy, so we don't talk very much,but we do like to play games together. Barbie has been in Oklahoma since last week and I miss her lots. She is coming home tomorrow and her birthday is this Friday so we'll be together before long. For Her birthday we are going to OliveGarden for lunch, and then we are going comfy shopping! We are going to by pillows and blankets and pj's and all that great stuff! Then I'm going to her house to have a sleepover and make a blanket fort. Doesn't that sound like fun? I think we'll have a great day. Right now I really feel like going to a thrift store and finding beautiful treasures!!!! Well I think I'll go search the internet. Until forever.....

Comments