K-on!

MY FAVORITE!!!!!
K-on is a Japanese Anime about a  school music club. It focuses on five high-school girls as they form a rock  band called After School Tea Time and make music, memories, and tea together.  This anime is not only amazing but the music is equally awesome! I think the music is part of what makes me love it so much, a side from the fact that the characters are absolutely darling! Especially Yui the bands main vocalist and lead electric guitarist. The band is also composed of : Mio- vocals and bass, Mugi- keyboard (and tea time preparations), Azusa- electric guitar and Ritsu-  band leader and drums. Today I will be sharing with you a few of the reasons I love K-on so very infinitely!!! 


                       #1.

YUIIIII!!!!!!!! 
She is just soooooo cute ^_^ and when she plays her guitar "gita" it just melts my heart. Oh! and I could never forget to mention her wonderful hair pins!! that never quite look the same when I try them at home...

                                                                                        
#2.

SCARVES!!!!! 
This may sound crazy but I am completely in love with the scarves they wear in this anime. They always looked so warm and cozy and fluffy!!!

#3.
   
 AZUSA!!!!! 
The youngest in the band and the most serious about her music. I love her! I could relate to her seriousness just as much as I could relate to Yui's craziness. I also just really admire her hair....

#4.


THE THEME SONG!!!!!!!
Just listen for yourself and see how crazy cute it is!!! 

#5.
 TEA TIME!!!!
It was always tea time in the k-on  music room. I became extremely jealous of all the Delicious things consumed at the music room's table. K-on made me want to go to school just so that I could form my own light music club and drink tea with my best friends everyday after school!!!! 


Anyway those are a few reasons why K-on is great and why I love it. 

keep on dreaming....
                                     love,
                                                      hartley ^_^

Comments