K- LOVE

I have been watching and listening to so much Korean lately. In my world it is actually strange when I start listening to music in English. ^_^ My parents are so supportive of my love of k-everything that I am  free to surround my self with it every moment of the day. I got my mom hooked on k-drama long ago and  my dad is now a total k-pop fan. Even my brother has started showing interest in Korean music. In the end, I owe my discovery of  Korean to my family. My brother has been an anime watcher ever since he was little. He was always interested in  Asian culture and I think it is  because of him that I was able to accept many aspects of Asian culture that others would have found strange. My grandmother is the person who first introduced me to k-drama. She had been watching it for years on television and we all thought she was crazy, but little did we know what we where missing. I am so very grateful also to my mother for stumbling upon Boys over Flowers  on hulu one night and forcing me to watch it with her. If it had not been for my family I would never have discovered the amazing land of South Korea.
  On a different note.... Tomorrow I am going to the Houston K-Fest!!! I am really excited and also really really really nervous. I am always anxious when going to new places but this time is even worse because something that I have only seen on tv and the internet is about to come to life. It's a very frightening concept! I'm so in love with Korean though!!!!!  I can't seem to get enough!!! I need to learn to speak Korean!!!
anyway here are a few things that I love.....

                                                                                   
                                             



Comments