Things I LOVE.....

For this weeks "Things I love" I am featuring my coffee cup collection! I don't even drink coffee but I use them for everything else. I drink water like a camel and they help me to keep my room cute(I always have random cups sitting around).  Here are a few of the ones I love the most :)
  sweet dreams...
                         hartley

little Fox...

Buzz Lightyear... 

Superman!!!
                                       
                                                                 
 
Winnie the Pooh...
Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Leonardo(my favorite) 
 

Comments

  1. I love the fox mug! I want to buy this but can't find it anywhere. Where did you get it from please? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it at Marshalls. They usually only get the leftovers from other stores so I've only ever seen one mug like this. I hope you were able to find something
      like it though :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please Comment,