New K-Dramas...

These are a few new dramas I've had my eyes out for on DramaFever. After the end of Big and the dramas I was watching last month, I've been dieing for something new to watch! 

Answer Me 1997 is about a group of high-school friends from the 90's. 4 episodes have come out so far and It has me interested but I still don't know exactly what I feel about it.


 
Arang and the Magistrate is a new drama that hasn't aired yet but has caught my attention. It's a historical drama about a young girl who is killed and comes back as a ghost. She asks the Magistrate to help her avenge her death. I think it's suppose to be a comedy and if it's not I won't end up watching it. This is one of those hit or miss things. Most likely I won't end up loving it but I'm at least going to give this one a try.
To Beautiful You seems to be a cute new Rom-Com about the classic tale of a girl who pretends to be a boy in order to attend the school of her High Jump Hero. The story seems cute and the actors as well so I am really looking forward to this one! :)

Sweet dreams.....
                            hartley

Comments