Yesterday Barbie and I had a photo shoot. We wheeled our clothing rack all through the neighborhood and toke lots of lovely pictures! I may post a few here on my blog, We had lots of whimsical fun! later in the day we rode our bikes 4 miles down a wooded path wearing pretty sundresses. Then We were so very tired after our fun filled day we put on big teeshirts and shorts and went to sleep. This morning we went on another bike ride, We found a rock wall and sat on it to talk. I love having days with my best friend! I am so thankful for a friend like Barbie! We are very different but we get along wonderfully. I think it's our differences that make us so close.
Right now I would be content to just lay on my bed and stare out my window..... Trees are beautiful things. I think to day I will enjoy the view out my window and bask in the wonder of my Father's creation!
Until tomorrow.........

Comments

  1. I could not have asked for a better friend Kitty!!!!!!!! I love you and I also enjoy our nice talks!.....And by the way I love your heading :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment,