Dear Readers, as you've just met me there are some little things you might want to know. Here are a few answers to some questions about me.
1. Whats a color that make you smile? Grey
2. What band are you listening to? Herman's Hermits, there classic!
3. what's your absolute favorite food? Fried chicken hands down ,nothing better!
4. do you play an interment? yes piano, but I'm not very good.
5. Pets? a kitty named oliver (but I call him olive) and a darling toy poodle named fifi.
6. What's your favorite piece of clothing? my chambray shirt or my jean jacket it's just to hard to choose between them.
7. What are your hobbies? Painting, photography, reading, and fashion
8. What do you wish to achieve in life? To share true love with the world, to inspire others ,and to enjoy every minute of it!
9. What's in your closet? lots of florals and patterns. Lots of stuff I never wear. Lots of skirts and dresses.
10. Do you love Jesus? YES!!!!

Comments