I made a new header for my blog today. I'm not sure I like it but It was fun to draw so it doesn't really matter. I went on a wonderful walk this morning, and I really enjoyed Gods creation. But today I just feel with my blog I'm trying to be something I'm not. That's why I changed my header. I really don't know what I want out of my blog but I do know that I don't feel open to write whatever I want. I feel as if I've put restrictions on myself because I want it to be perfect. But why have a blog if it's only to impress others. lol no one even reads my blog! How crazy is that? Blogs aren't suppose to be perfect they're suppose to be and expression of your thoughts and feelings. Well I'm not going to try to be something I'm not anymore. The weird thing is that I don't really know who I am so I'm still trying out different things. But one thing I know is that I love veggie tales!!!! Until whenever.........

Comments