Today in my life...

Last night I discovered the most amazing thing I've seen since I stumbled upon WGM 6 months ago. This was awesome!!!! So I was just messing around on youtube looking at k-pop stuff like I often do when I noticed something about the Legend of 2am and 2pm. I have always been curious about  the orign of my two favorite boy bands so I was intrigued. From this one youtube link I was thrust into an epic quest to find and watch this show and discover what these groups where like when they where together as one. OMG!!!! I was not disappointed. Not only did I find the show it was beyond my expectations! It followed these two groups from the days when they trained as one super group. It showed them going through crazy military training just to have a chance at their dream. It went on to reveal the very first performances from  witch the 2 groups we know today came into being. I was so utterly overwhelmed with fan girlness that I almost cried! If you are at all a 2AM or 2PM fan you must, I mean must, see this show. You will die!
Watch it!!!
      keep dreaming....
                            love,
                                     hartley

P.S. you can watch this show HERE

Comments