C.N.BLUE


My very very very very favorite band on this earth is C.N.BLUE!!! I have never in my life heard anything quite like CNBLUE. They portray a glorious mixture of rock, rap and pop that flows seamlessly together, creating an entirely unique sound. They play in perfect harmony!!! Each member brings something new and amazing to the table. Even their name itself has it's own special meaning. CN is an abbreviation of "Code Name" and the following letters BLUE are abbreviations of the members' individual images. B = Burning, vocalist and guitarist Lee Jong Hyun. L= Lovely, drummer Kang Min Hyuk. U= Untouchable, Bassist Lee Jung Shin. E = Emotional, (my favorite) band leader, singer/ rapper and guitarist Jung Yong Hwa. ^_^ This band not only got me hooked on k-pop, it also has inspired me in my own music and expended my imagination. After watching my first CNBLUE concert my love for  music blossomed like never before!  The pure passion portrayed in their performances opened my eyes to what true musicians looks like. It was so magical I was brought to tears!  An experience I will never forget......
Below are a few of their beautiful creations, Hope you love them!
Keep dreaming.....
                               love,
                                       hartley

I'M A LONER


IN MY HEAD

                                                                                                   STILL IN LOVE
                                           
                                                                                                    LOVE
                                                                             

Comments