Isn't reading magical? Reading always helps me to see my life in new way s. I helps to answer questions and create new ones I never would have though of on my own.  Books stretch our imaginations to new lengths! In these electronic times I have no doubt they will try there best to improve our books and make them as teched out as possible, But I don't believe they understand the true beauty of the reading experience.  Reading is different from watching a movie or television. A movie is a story portrayed by someone else's imagination , but in a book The story is what you make it. You create pictures in your imagination that are individually your own. No one else could ever imagine the story exactly the way you do. Books are filled with the  magic inside your imagination, and that is something they can never improve on......
Sweet  dreams,

                         hartley

Comments