Hello fellow friends out there! I'm here in my room just about heading to bed. I  just finished looking in on one of my favorite blogs and I wondered what you where up to.  This whole past week hasn't even felt real since  I haven't gotten a calender for 2011 yet. I never really had thought much of calenders till a few months ago. One day I just started to write everything down on it and suddenly I now rely on it to keep life recorded.  The first part of this week was spent with my grandparents who came to visit from Michigan right after Christmas. Then we said goodbye to them  on Wednesday and there is when my week began to get foggy. I guess the real reason is that I have been sick for the past 2 weeks and It's really been marshing my mellow. I am really much much better now though so I have no reason to complain. Tomorrow is Sunday as you may know (unless, like me ,you have yet to by a new years calender) and my brother and I are do to sing for the junior highers as we do every week. My brother is getting  very very tired of it, and I even find myself dreading it each Sunday. But I do get to sing witch is I admit my "one weakness". I kept saying this week that everyday felt like a Saturday. This mostly was because my daddy toke off this whole week and we sat at home. I don't especially mean that in a bad way though. I quite like doing nothing, it runs in the family. In my family we often call ourselves The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, and it's quite true indeed. I love my family and they are completely perfect for me. Obviously we have out BIG differences and opinions but we also have special things in common with each other. Well this little letter has turned into quite a biggy and It is already later than I would like to be awake. Till we meet again......
                                                                     sweet dreams...... 
                                                                                                hartley grey 
                                                                   


                                   

Comments