Memories ,



Hello everyone! Hows life? As we are heading into, actually we are really there now, the Holiday Season. I thought I'd share with the world a few of my memories. The picture above was taken when I was about seven or six. At that age I LOVED to play star wars and Lord of the Rings. We would play for hours and hours just messing around with light-sabers and swords. The others in the picture with me are,(from right to left) Jonah Lund, who is like a year younger than me and had the biggest crush on me. Next Of course is me, the only girl. beside me is my brother Harrison( but I call him Harry). You might think it a little weird that I enjoyed playing with my brother but he wasn't as mean when we played so..... After that is Jackson Lund, jonah's brother, He's harry's age. And last but not least SCOOBY DO!!  Although  we moved to Texas and never get to see the Lunds anymore. They will always have a very special place in my memories and I will always love them as my brothers!



Comments