MY YEAR!

In honor of the new year I am going to copy a post from each month I blogged this year starting with April. Enjoy!
                                      APRIL
                     Yesterday, Barbie and I had a photo shoot. We wheeled our clothing rack all through the neighborhood and toke lots of lovely pictures! I may post a few here on my blog, We had lots of whimsical fun! later in the day we rode our bikes 4 miles down a wooded path wearing pretty sundresses. Then We were so very tired after our fun filled day we put on big teeshirts and shorts and went to sleep. This morning we went on another bike ride, We found a rock wall and sat on it to talk. I love having days with my best friend! I am so thankful for a friend like Barbie! We are very different but we get along wonderfully. I think it's our differences that make us so close.

Right now I would be content to just lay on my bed and stare out my window..... Trees are beautiful things. I think to day I will enjoy the view out my window and bask in the wonder of my Father's creation!
Until tomorrow.........
                          
                                                 MAY




Just a few pictures I toke wile visiting my grandparents in the country. They make me feel like i'm in Avonlea!
                                               JUNE 





Summer adventures! It's amazing the worlds you can visit right with in your neighborhood....
                                              JULY 


Salut reader, I'm enjoying the musical magic of the classic Record! Yesterday I visited my grandmother ,and she (out of the kindness of her heart) let me borrow her record player. I'm now hooked! I was also suppose to get my hair cut yesterday, but alas.... My cousin couldn't make it so my hair is still long. I'm considering getting my mother just to cut it straight across. I've been growing my hair out for about a year now but I think it's finally time for a change. Hopefully the next picture a post I will have my New hair. Friday I found the cutest white dress at Macy's. It was originally priced 120 dollars but I got it on sale for $42. I was so exited because it's utterly beautiful! Until we meet again......
                                     AUGUST
I've been dreaming of bicycling...... 
                                
                                    SEPTEMBER 
                                     
                                    OCTOBER 

Welcome to my fort!


I built this last Sunday, and I pretty much lived in it for three days. Although it was made on a wood floor it was realllllly cozy and comfy. I love forts!!!!
                                    NOVEMBER 
Beware Of the Storm-Trooper........
                                   
                                    DECEMBER 

My Christmas Sleepover,







My two best friends and I had our annual christmas gift exchange, but this year we decided to have a sleepover! I love my friends because they will do silly fun whimsical things with me. I love Christmases full of whimsical yummy goodness! My friends and I also share a love of Pajama's and cozy things. So we decided to all give each other pj's this year! I got some really darling ones. I love my girls so very much! Happy Christmas Everyone!!! 
                          There you go! pieces of My life.... It's been a great year and I have taken my place in the bigger story. I have changed a very great deal this year and I'm a completely different person then I was. We should be proud at all we have accomplished! Till next year.....
-with love from Hartley 

Comments