September 13th:

Hi, blogger world, how are you this fine evening? Je'suis comme ci comme ca.... mais bein.
Today was interesting. I had some caffeine and that kind of hindered it for me, There aren't many feelings worse then that of when I have caffeine. Other than that My day was pretty good for a Monday. Monday's are band practice days so that was something fun , and I had a whimsical experience tonight, I'll tell you about it. First I must tell you that I am having a shabby chic princess tea this Thursday, and I invited a little girl named Riley and her mother. Well, I sent out an invitation a few days ago and tonight Riley called me and RSVP-ed by phone. She is so cute! It's strange how very much she reminds me of myself when I was her age. By the way she just had a birthday and I believe she is 8 now. For some reason I think of 8 as being a lot older then it really is. But I guess that is because I never saw myself as an age, I've always felt that I'm just floating somewhere in the middle. I'd better call it a night . I have school tomorrow ,and I am determined to wake up at least by 8 o'clock. Sweet dreams.......

Comments