BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Tomorrow, is my birthday!!!! How old do you think I'm going to be? Today (the 21st) we celebrated my birthday early, We went out for lunch and a day of shopping with my friend Barbie. It was quite wonderful! Spending birthday money is very enjoyable! Today I got: A pair of plaid pajama pants, a Tiger plush toy( I love the word "plush toy" it's so fun to say), a curling iron, a black and white striped sweater with a red umbrella on it, and lots of money from my grandparents. It's been a fun day! I think my mom is also giving me my present today, so we'll see. I'm ordering Red TOMS!!!! YAY!!!! I don't know what we are going to do tonight, Harry might have some friends coming over. I'm sad that I don't have anything to watch but I'm sure I'll find something. Until tomorrow......

Comments