things i've been doing

Hello reader! It's summer and I have been trying my very hardest to make it memorable. Lately I have been watching lots of old shows I use to watch when I was younger and I've really loved it! the other day I watched a pokemon movie, then I found a show on netflix called Liberty's Kids that I use to love in kindergarten. yesterday and the day before I watched TEEN TITANS I absolutely adore that show! I don't have a clue why but I have a strange love for cartoon network anime shows. It's most likely because I spent a great deal of my childhood playing with three boys who liked those types of shows. I Love being a nerd!!!! I wouldn't want it any other way! Being a nerd is so much stink'n fun!!! Who wouldn't want to spend they're time watching kids shows and anime , playing animal crossing and super smash bro's, and reader rabbit games on th PC. Doesn't that just sound glorious? I'm not ashamed to say theses things because I'm proud of them. The way I have it figured you don't have to watch mature shows to be mature. Why not cling to youth while you can? Maturity is in the way you think the way you act and the things you are able to achieve, Not the things you watch and the games you play. One of my favorite sayings is this: 'we do not cease to play because we grow old, we grow old because we cease to play'. until tomorrow........

Comments