Dok Mi's Diary...

While watching Flower Boy Next Door I found myself amazed at the great depth and profound thoughts Dok Mi expresses in her daily diary entries. I found myself wishing that someone would record them all down so that I could read them for myself. I soon found myself re-watching the series and documenting her words myself ^-^ Now, I  share them with my dear blog so that everyone can now share in Dok Mi's wonderful thoughts....

1. I Steal Peeks at Him Everyday...
How timid and delicate unrequited love is. Even when unrequited love finds it's own way in... it's love that gets trapped inside, unable to find an exit. Even though I'm the one who started it.. without anyone knowing a thing, if he leaves my sight one day...it's a love that ends in vain without even having a purpose. Never ever even having had a chance to bud or bloom any flowers... a love that can never bear fruit... like a seed left forgotten. That is... unrequited love.

2. Just Leave me Alone! Please!
That woman's mouth... is like a broken faucet in a mountain village. Not a single drop comes out when it's needed.. but it's like a faulty faucet... that only works in the silence of a night. All the words she wasn't able to say at that moment... come pouring out after the moment passes. "Next time, I'll make sure to respond like this.." , "This is how I'm going to retort to the comments..." this she always vows to herself. That woman... always speaks the most impressive lines when she's alone in her room.

3.First Love is Painful and Unrequited Love is Heartbreaking.
People who think that happiness is something that's always within their reach... I wonder how happy they must really be? That woman... always gets nervous when she finds herself to be to happy. To that woman, happiness is like the bubbles we used to play with when we were little. The moment she touches the bubbles carrying the light of rainbows around her... they burst. In front of happiness that woman... gives up before reaching gout her hand.

4. Are There no Such Thing as White Lies or Kind Lies?
"What is your truth? Tell me honestly." Whenever  someone asks her that she would always keep her mouth shut. Truth is something that appears like a sweet piece of candy or chocolate when its outer wrapping is peeled off. Just like skin is needed to protect the blood and flesh underneath... a lie was needed in order to protect the truth. Rather than to remain honest and reveal all her wounds... pasting a bright smile on her face and lying... felt safer to that woman.

5. I Make up a Thousand Excuses Just to Run Into You by Chance!
When ever she steps out into the world, that woman often becomes an invisible being. She gets shoved around and stepped on... and when she gets mixed amongst the crowd... I don't think she's visible to other people. That's why that woman hides inside her room. Her small room feels cozy to her like a cage feels cozy to a bird with a broken wing. And in that room... she can breathe freely. She's never dreamed of the world outside, or missed the world out there.
At least until now...
At least until now...
At least until now...
At least until now...

6. The key Term for Meetings is "Fated" and "Ill-fated".
That woman believes fate is a string that quietly connects her heart to another. Following that invisible string... to feel even the slightest variation... is what connects people to feel and understand each other. When a person's heart suddenly gets mixed with so many other hearts... it starts to make that woman's heart feel uneasy. So, fate... please stop tugging so hard at my heart to pull me in.

7Pride and Prejudice and Misunderstanding.
To that woman, a scar was like falling into deep water. All the onlookers who don't know depth of the scars... keep asking why she can't just pull herself out of the water. There are too many people who are oblivious and belittle strangers' scars. That woman didn't want to hear those empty words.
At least from one person...
At least from that person...

8Hazardous Tunnel up Ahead. 
To some people, love is... a sign of victory like a metal or a trophy they like to use to boast about.
To some people, love is... a process of waiting endlessly for the other person with all their heart.
To that woman, love is... a secret that cannot be exposed to others, not even to herself.


9. I Know What I Love, and I Love What I Know.
There are times when some people who were only thought to pass you by... remain in your heart after they leave. It's not until after they're separated... the weight and meaning of their encounter is truly understood. That woman... believe that life is all about a repeat of  belated realizations.

10. If you want to Know the Enemy, Don't Look With Your Eyes but With Hers. 
That women's door didn't open for a very longtime. In front of  her dusty doorstep... she found invitations to two very different worlds. A person who came near by her like a breath of fresh air... and a person who blocks the gusts from her like a shelter in a storm. For the first time... that woman grows afraid of her own desire to open her door.

more to be added....

Comments