Cheongdamdong Alice ^-^






I'm posting about this wondrous show yet again because it is just to wonderful not to talk about!!!!!! So far this drama has broken all the rules and done everything we always longed for our characters to do. This drama is making history and I am soooooooo excited for what comes next!!! But I also don't want it to be over ^.^  The last episode left me literally squealing for more. When His face comes on the screen my heart just melts, and when She sheds tear after tear for him I just can't  live anymore....  I have NO IDEA what will happen next!!! This is the first drama that has ever really left me guessing. I am always right on top of the story line but this drama keeps twisting and turning bringing new facets that I couldn't even imagine.
  I would really love to do Recaps of all the episodes and put them here on my blog but I think it would end up taking me a whole day to write one. So I'll just have to deal with it...... Oh well at least I can watch and share in the excitement!!!!! What will happen this week??? I'm dying!!!!!


Comments