I've been Quite a book worm for the last few days. I've been reading The Chronicles Of Narnia by C.S Lewis. Oh, and how I have been enjoying them. My dear mother bought me the most beautiful copy of all the books in one and It makes the experience all the more enjoyable.
I have been reading a great deal of classic literature lately. I read Robin Hood the other day , and my mother just finish a different version of the book as well and I mean to read it next. After that I will attempt to read the Eragon book series. I believe it's always a good idea to compile a book list If one is planning to read a great deal. I hope I shall never go back to not reading at all. Because I was doing that a few weeks ago and now that I have found the magical world of books again I hope never to depart from it.
I love the picture to the left. I can't help but feel that the mouse must be reading something very interesting and important. Till we meet again.....

Comments

  1. i am really enjoying my book by Grace Livingston Hill right now. It is the second time I have read it but I don't remember it very well. I love my nook color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Comment,